Friday, March 21, 2014

March is a time for Miracles

 Miracles do happen.....

First off my sister goes through A LOT to be able to have children and this last time she ended up pregnant with twins!! She also was unfortunate to find that there was medical problems with the pregnancy and was put on bed rest from the start of her pregnancy with little chance of the babies being able to develop. As a family this pulled us close together and we all prayed for her twins and Meg. I went down a couple times and stayed to help take care of her family and my Mom went down each week for a few days. There were so many people who helped and Megan was so tough through it all. The babies are now 36 weeks!! We are all dying to meet them, especially Meg. This picture was one posted on her Instagram with a caption that they had been waiting for months of bed rest and taking it easy-ness for the stars to align and extra grown-ups to take us to the beach. We were so PUMPED to be there.  What a miracle children are in our lives. Cannot wait for these twin miracles to get here. This little sass is going to make the best older sister!

Also what a miracle that they were swimming in the ocean in March. I am so jealous!



Scraggs is moving to Provo! This is an AWESOME miracle. I never thought I would live one street away from my best friend! Four years of separation has been rough on me. Now we just have to get Megan and Scott up here and I am sure my parents would follow :)




These pictures were of me making a build-a-bear Rainbow Dash for Shyannah's birthday! This little cutie turned 3!!! It was a miracle that I found a reason to finally get to go to build-a-bear again!





I am seriously the worst at taking pictures after I do someone's hair but this was the latest ombre on my sister. Hair has become something that through any hard time I have been able to feel good about. Doing hair brings me so much happiness and confidence in myself. I have grown so much since hair school and am so glad that I will never have to go back, but am also grateful for the opportunity that I had to complete that. What joy doing hair brings into my life.


Also what a miracle that Ferrari joined up with Babyliss and they created the second edition blowdryer.  I am completely obsessed.




I have found that when you get a perfect top knot it is also a miracle. I did not personally succeed in this top knot but my friend did such a beautiful job that as we sat in Relief Society I took a picture of it because I was so in love with it! 

She is adorable. Taylor and Steph have been huge miracles in my life. I had not realized how much I needed girl time until I became friends with them this year. I have been so blessed to spend time with them and as couples for all of us to hangout. We have made so many memories and Logan and Taylor can expect the Swenson's and Tyrell's to visit them in Irvine OFTEN! 

                                                    


My parents are a constant miracle in my life just this week I got this cute package from them!




I have been blessed to work for the Sonnenbergs. This last month has been such a trying month for them all. I have been able to witness to many miracles and blessings. I am so grateful that I get to spend time with such an amazing family. I love these girls and feel so lucky to learn from them each day and watch their small triumphs.


Kaivaya has been eating A TON, which is great cant believe she is almost 1! yesterday she even helped me feed her by pulling her spoon in and waiting for me to put more on before pulling it back to her mouth.


Shyannah has started to really get into drawing and has started to really like playing with her other sisters and has done awesome at sharing.


Tehya is seriously adorable. She has the most amazing imagination and always has an awesome day planned out for us. Lately she has been showing me how big of a bite she can do at once. This girl is the smallest/most petite 5 year old I know!


Maya and Aliyah are so smart! It has been fun that they do homeschool part of the day and I have had the chance to help them a few times!! Yesterday it was cute to see these two play together I usually only watch the younger three. Date nights are Erik and my favorite because we get all 5! I love that all the sisters are so happy together and just really love being with each other. Erik and I hope to raise our children to be close knit like these girls.



These girls LOVE Erik. It is so fun to see him with them and how much fun he has. Yesterday he played all sorts of games on the trampoline. When the older girls were doing tricks he showed them a few flips he had learned it surprised me since I am terrified to even attempt a normal flip!



All the girls were nervous around Lacey their bunny so yesterday I sat and made sure Lacey wouldn't "eat them" (their words not mine) while they pet her. I love how much fun pets can be! Kai loves Lacey and seriously spent the majority of the day just watching her. I even had to face her high chair outside so while she ate she could watch Lacey hop around.


I am grateful for my daily miracles. I am grateful for days like today when I wake up and realize all the miracles that are happening in my life currently it makes dealing with life a lot easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment