Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jam-packed January


I have been really crafting it up lately, I am working on finishing up those two chairs. I ran into a problem when I rolled my hand with a rotary cutter.....


Erik came home to help me bandage it but when he saw the cut he had to lay down....


I then realized that I would need to bandage it myself..I of course called my Mom and she walked me through it. A month later and now I just have a sweet new scar.


We attended church, we absolutely LOVE our ward that were in right now!


I became obsessed with this product:


We love hanging out at the Tyrell's because they have a bunny named Hamilton. Everyone fights for his love and attention


Hamilton has really warmed up to Logan




It has been fun getting to know the Tyrell's and Thomas', we have had some pretty intense Nerf and Marshmallow battles the last few weekends....the girls obviously win these battles.


I finally got to try Mascara's makeup line!!! I love it.


I used the old foam to cut out the new stuff for my chairs!


I hung out with this cute girl most mornings.


We went to Nitro Circus


Lets just say that it was insane and we lucked out with awesome tickets. We both loved it and are minds were more then blown. I have way to many cool videos to pick one so I opted for a picture of the group.


We went to St George to stay warm in January....



...while there we hiked...


...went to the Temple...
swam, hung out, played at a park, and had fun with each other! 


I went to a Frozen Birthday Party for Tehya! I love how imaginative Tehya is, we have so much fun coming up with pretend play scenarios. She is adorable with her sisters and really is just a sweet girl. I enjoyed celebrating her 5th birthday with her. Erik and I got her Rainbow Dash and Flutter Shine colorable ponies (we play Pony Land on a daily basis and yes I know all their names). When I came to play with her the following Monday she had already decked them out! 


She recently became an awesome Doctor and Veterinarian, depending on the day I could be coming in for a cough or I could be a sick animal and she finds out whats wrong and fixes me. I love my job!

Last, but DEFINITELY not least, Possim got Snapchat. My life is now complete!













No comments:

Post a Comment