Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First and Last Hoorah's

First Hoorah! 

We surprised my parents and showed up at home for the first weekend in June. We came down so we could finally meet the Tanner Twins for the FIRST time!


we had a day in Glendora and we hit up Grand Burger, Donut Man, and The Hat.


We met up with Grandpa and Grandma Maxwell.


Hannah and Erik took the porsche out for a spin and Hannah found this gem.


I met my sweet niece Brynn


Marshall is already smiling and his personality is coming along.


Grandma always gets the best smiles.


the last time Erik held a baby was my niece Emma three years ago. Its always fun seeing him with the kiddos. He is going to be the best Dad.


Ryan is growing up so fast. He is taller then my shoulder and only 6! Not that I am someone who is super tall.... we had fun watching him play sports in the backyard. He is getting so good at baseball.


We snuggled the day away.


Loved coming around corners to see this.


We cannot wait to come back for their blessing in a few short weeks. 


This girl has the strongest and funniest personality. She and Erik played Let it Go on the Piano over and over, she loves her uncle Erik.


Last Hoorah!

Taylor surprised me and got me the FINAL book to the City of Bones series. It is SO good but I seriously am someone who could read this 700 page book in one day but there is something about the final book to a series its sad to end it. So I am still working on it weeks later. I am also waiting for Taylor to start on it so we can talk about it and go through the final book together!



First Hoorah!

Erik plays on my phone at random points. A week or two ago he got 2048, and of course realized he could do better. I have still not gotten 2048 but gave up trying a week ago. He just got 4096 for his FIRST time. He is so rad.


Last Hoorah!

we had a couple LAST Hoorah's before Logan and Taylor moved.


We obviously laid out and soaked up sun...


made lots of Sonic trips for her diet coke and corn dog and my blended root-beer float and corn dog...


We spent their final weekend at a cabin in Logan Canyon. It was a blast!


We all played croquet and Steph showed everyone how it was done. 


Logan taught us all a game called "Dirty" its a lot like Sorry. We even played Ultimate Uno and ended up just daring each other to eat nasty Jelly Beans that tasted like vomit, wrotten eggs, and other disturbing things.


We learned how to play Badmitten, I think I will go out for the team next year... we may or may not have seen a mouse and I may or may not have freaked out. Apparently I do not mix well with mice.


We had such a fun trip to the cabin and enjoyed spending time with all our friends making such great memories before they move. Were excited to visit their home town in July!

-Er & Em

No comments:

Post a Comment