Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Most of May

Best Friend Sleepover,
This night was epic. Logan, Erik, and Bennett slept at the Tyrells and pretty much just played video games and ate a lot of food. While Taylor, Hannah, and I went to the movies and saw The Other Woman, it is now the movie that binds our best friendship. We went and got shakes at midnight, then went back to our apartment and remembered how cool photo booth was and we danced our hearts out. Hannah then fell asleep and I read the Finale to the Hush Hush series out loud to Taylor until 4 a.m...I have the coolest best friends.



Family isn't it about time....


Temple session at the Provo Temple


Grandma treated us all to Tucano's and she opened her mission call! She will be serving in Hawaii for the next year, and reports in August.


We all went bowling and I am pretty sure my score both games was below 50....


We supported ZIC in their 5k run. Its awesome that Max has started this nonprofit. He will be leaving for Ghana in July to dig wells and bring fresh water to a few cities in Ghana.


Erik ran the whole 5k, the girls ran one lap and decided that they should just do a half of a 5k.


After almost two years of marriage we bought a vacuum. Erik was pretty pumped. 


Came home to these beauties one day. I have the best husband.


Favorite Snapchats/Facetimes from May:



Love when I have snapchats from Meg I have to screen shot them all so that I can show Er when he gets home.


My dad also decided he wanted to be apart of snapchat. I keep getting random snapchats of his foot..


Emma turned THREE, we facetimed with her so she could show uncle Erik her new guitar and they played together.



I have the most beautiful sisters. They are the best.


That one snapchat that makes your life better. I totally forgot about the days of Eddie, when Max wanted a little brother instead of sister and I went everywhere dressed as a boy named Eddie.


On Sundays we facetime/skype my family. My dads new favorite thing to do is pretend for the first three minutes that he is frozen. I fall for it sometimes because he literally is frozen in that position for a few minutes before laughing. I love that the world has things like facetime/skype so that I can feel closer to my family!


Getting Their Hairs Did,
I really am not very good at taking pictures but I do remember every few clients..

I actually did a handful of fun men cuts in May where I got to cut styles in and use products and teach them how to achieve what they were looking for...


Did this "beachy" babes hair. Soon after she went to Hawaii and her favorite comment made was her husband saying "you look like you fit in here, your hair is just like their's".



took her shorter and added some blonde for summer.


My favorite male client. We have done all sorts of crazy over the last two years. Nothing to crazy this time but always fun to see what we can find and copy from the GQ magazine of the month.


This is me getting my hair done by the lovely and wonderfully talented Teyha. She has taken a real interest to hair and has done some of her favorite styles on me:

"its a low bun thats a loop"


the braid


"its a braid and a ponytail"
Photo credit for these go to Shyannah the professional photographer at Teyha's salon.

The girls have been fun this month.


They each did a snapshot for me:

Maya (9)

Aliyah (7)

Shyannah (3)

Teyha (5)

Kaivaya (1) She didn't do a snapshot but I capture plenty of awesome moments with her.

Fun with Scraggs...


We were driving to my apartment one day and I just said "wanna hike the Y?" Hannah said yeah why not. So we dropped Erik off to do homework and we hiked the Y. 


So fun having someone who will do random last minute things with me.


-Em


No comments:

Post a Comment